During a conference I attended in Bali last year, a Spotify exec revealed that there is a spike in usage of Spotify in the Philippines at around 1AM. What’s interesting – and not really surprising – is most of these users are parents trying to lull their babies to sleep.
You’d probably expect most of them playing relaxing classical music, but Spotify offers a host of options for the sleep-deprived parent in the form of lullabies.
The cool thing is, there are lullaby versions of songs you’d actually listen to on a normal day. These range from pop, to alternative, and even to indie.
Here are a couple of tunes to check out:
1. Lullaby version of U2 songs
2. Lullaby version of Coldplay songs
3. Lullaby version of The Weeknd
Listen: Can’t Feel My Face
4. Lullaby version of Taylor Swift
Listen: Blank Space
5. Lullaby version of Bruno Mars songs
Listen: Locked Out of Heaven
6. Lullaby version of Beatles songs
Listen: Let it Be
7. Lullaby version of Rihanna songs
Listen: We Found Love
8. Lullaby version of Adele Songs
Listen: Chasing Pavements
9. Lullaby version of Michael Jackson songs
Listen: Man in the Mirror
10. Lullaby version of Guns ‘N Roses
Listen: Sweet Child of Mine
BONUS: Lullaby version of Game of Thrones opening credits!